Quality Control Technician
Company: The Lee Group
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Lee Group is currently seeking Quality
Control Technicians for a company located in Virginia Beach, VA.
The ideal candidates should be reliable and have knowledge in the
field. Pay Rate: $17-19 an hour (depending on experience)Schedule:
Monday-Friday 8am-430pm Requirements of the Quality Control
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two or more years in a previous quality control position in a
- Experience in welding / knowledge of welding standards
- Knowledge of Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement, FMEA, Root
- Knowledge of ISO processes and audit compliance.
- Passionate about quality and discovering the root cause of
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with
knowledge of manufacturing operations and processes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Excel, Word
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple
- Ability to work with diverse teams, multiple organizational
levels and across business functions.
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirementsResponsibilities of
the Quality Control Technician:
- Perform product inspections while items are in production, to
verify that work is being completed accurately and in accordance
with the drawings.
- Use checklists to ensure completed product has been
manufactured in accordance with customer specifications.
- Document and log any quality defects found according to ASC
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are being following
on the production floor. Alert Quality Manager when deviation from
SOPs is observed.
- Work with Quality Manager to complete any projects needed for
continued ISO certification.
- Assist in complaint evaluations, investigations, and corrective
- Suggest any tracking mechanisms that may improve ASC
- Work with Quality Manager to perform root causes analyses, and
then implement subsequent correction actions.
- Perform internal quality audits as needed
- Other Duties as assigned by the supervisor*Other available jobs
and positions at:
Keywords: The Lee Group, Virginia Beach , Quality Control Technician, Professions , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!