Hospitality Agent (FT)
Company: VSA Resorts
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionHIRING NOW!Job Summary:VSA is looking to hire
exceptional talent to become a part of an exceptional team! The
Full-time Hospitality Agent will engage in owner and guest
communication via incoming and outgoing customer service and
referral calls, resort reservations, fee collections, vacation
reservations, owner education, referrals, filing, and supporting
correspondence. The Hospitality Agent will support efforts in
company guest satisfaction goals, including RCI Silver Crown
Distinction expectations. This position has a support
responsibility to all functional officers, directors, and managers.
This position will report to Dolores Friss, Hospitality
Manager.Join our team of committed Hospitality Agents, making
everyday a Great Day at VSA! Essential Functions/Duties
- Provides inbound and outbound telephone call support regarding
all aspects of vacation reservations, ownership, billing,
collections, vacation accommodations for owners, exchange guests
and rental guests, referrals, including reservations, owner
address, telephone and email updates, billing, rental program,
internal and third-party fee collections, electronic email
communications, and complaint resolution.
- Promotes and educates ownership base on maximizing their
ownership and enjoyment of the ownership benefits.
- Responsible to effectively contribute to departmental goals as
well as meet personal weekly, period, and annual goals based upon
referral and call campaign requirements.
- Provides administrative support for owner base, exchange,
rental, mini-vacation and referral guests, including reservations,
tour qualification and assignment, owner addresses, telephone and
email updates, billing, rental program, in-house and third party
comment card reports, internal and third party fee collections,
electronic email communications, referral call campaign and
reports, website requests, click to chat and click to email
communication, maintain ownership files, and complaint
- Works directly with the hospitality department team, resort
managers, sales and marketing opportunities, and front desk staff
to ensure maximum inventory usage, correct reservation processing
and an enjoyable check in and check out process for owners and
- Provides on-site activities, area attractions, events, and
other vacation information and/or supervision to
- Solicits client referrals, timeshare tour opportunities, online
satisfaction reviews and customer feedback for improvement.
- Performs related duties as assigned or as situation
dictates.Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Two years of hospitality/timeshare experience.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
service and personal services, including customer needs assessment,
meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer
- Knowledge computer systems including but not limited to company
owner base and property management systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, providing
information to Owners/guests, supervisors, coworkers, and
subordinates verbally and in written form to include e-mail, phone
or in person.
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose
the best solution and solve problems.Employer Disclosure: VSA is a
drug free workplace. You must be able to pass a pre-employment
criminal background check and drug screening.
Keywords: VSA Resorts, Virginia Beach , Hospitality Agent (FT), Sales , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!