Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARYUnder supervision, the Sampler Agent is responsible
for direct sales of the Company's sampler package (exit program) in
a professional and ethical manner through a structured sales
presentation which includes an exit survey conducted on all
applicable tours that did not purchase the vacation ownership
program during their scheduled tour.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sell sampler packages to non-buying guests (tours) in a
professional and ethical manner.
- Present appropriate pricing and options in accordance with
specified guidelines and as directed by management.
- Follow all approved sales closing procedures and complete all
appropriate new trial program documentation as required.
- Accountable for meeting acceptable tour-to-sale ratio
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent.EXPERIENCE
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities.LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or
certifications.SKILLS & ABILITIESThis position requires the
capability to understand and follow both oral and written
directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business
English and office practices. Must be able to communicate
effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain
effective working relationships, and interact successfully with
internal and external customers.Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to conduct oneself on a professional and unbiased
manner at all times.
- Able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine,
fax machine, etc.)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public
- Basic math skills.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONPlease note that Hilton
Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI)
as ofAugust 02, 2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts
company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A
transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems
and branding but it will take time until our separate operating
systems, employment policies and benefits are fully integrated.As a
result, for a period of time, employees will receive correspondence
and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Virginia Beach , Sampler Agent, Sales , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!