Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 14, 2021
JOB SUMMARY------ Under supervision, the Introduction Agent is
responsible for direct sales of the Company---s Term product, the
Introductions Package. -- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sells Introduction Packages to non-buying guests (tours) in a
professional and ethical manner, through a structured sales
presentation which includes checking each tour out of their
presentation on all applicable tours that did not purchase the
vacation ownership program during their scheduled tour.
- Presents appropriate pricing and options in accordance with
specified guidelines and as directed by management.
- Follows all approved sales closing procedures and completes all
appropriate new Introduction Program documentation as
- Accountable for meeting acceptable closing percentage goals and
value per guest (VPG) requirements set for the department.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. -- EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. -- EXPERIENCE
- A minimum one (1) year of experience in the vacation ownership
- No supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid Real Estate License, as required by state law.-- SKILLS &
ABILITIES This position requires the capability to understand and
follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and
usage of correct business English and office practices.-- Must be
able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve
problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact
successfully with internal and external customers. -- Specific
skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to conduct oneself on a professional and unbiased
manner at all times.
- Able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine,
fax machine, etc.).
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation
with internal and external customers.
- Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public
- Basic math skills. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please note that
Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International
(DRI) as of--August 02, 2021.--If you apply to work at a Diamond
Resorts company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A
transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems
and branding but it will take time until our separate operating
systems, employment policies and benefits are fully integrated.--As
a result, for a period of time, employees will receive
correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well as from
HGV and related entities.--
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Virginia Beach , Introduction Agent, Sales , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!