Business Process Consultant Lead
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently hiring for a Business Process
Consultant Lead for the San Antonio, Phoenix, Colorado Springs,
Tampa or Chesapeake office. This is an in-office position only and
not available as a remote position.
Establishes strategic partnerships and maintains effective
relationships with assigned CoSA business unit(s) and manages
stakeholder interests including but not limited to CFO, HR, IT, and
Legal. Applies expert knowledge and acts as a trusted advisor by
providing consultation services to internal clients in areas of
strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions, supplier
management, third party risk management, and global operations.
Collects and consolidates demand and identifies opportunities by
business portfolio, vertically within the CoSA and/or horizontally
across the enterprise. Understands the customer market strategy and
proactively identifies and confirms business requirements. Oversees
the development of business process related solutions for clients.
Viewed by customers as a consultant. Defines client needs,
determines a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of
the project which generally leads to a client's internal process or
function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
May involve the recommendation to shift future performance to a
third party. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure
the efficient operation of the function.Job Requirements
- Identifies opportunities for, coach's others in, and implements
engagement and product development plans. - Develops business
process deliverable program plans that align customer, business
deliverable and enterprise strategy. -
- Ensures alignment with customer and appropriate
- Coaches others and leads acquisition and application of expert
knowledge of the business and manages alignment and development of
business deliverable processes and capabilities with business
- Leads planning and directs and coordinates activities for
highly complex projects.
- Manages risks by using established methodologies and exercising
control plans to ensure alignment with CoSA specific requirements,
process requirements, and business needs. - Influences CoSA and
business process to address risk across all activities.
- Review, advise, and develop communication plans for customers
and internal stakeholders. -
- Ensure alignment between internal stakeholders and customers
across all business process projects and services using proactive
communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes data and analytics to deliver insight into customer
and business process performance and opportunities across all
customers and services to influence customer and business process
activities and inform key stakeholders.
- Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree, OR, 4 additional years' experience beyond
the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 8+ years business process consulting or related
- Subject-matter-expert knowledge of the function/discipline and
demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards
work products required.
- Subject-matter-expert level of business acumen in the areas of
the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends
- *Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. - This will take approximately 5
minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- Master's degree or professional designations in fields related
to analytics, business, or insurance.
- Six Sigma - Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
- Experience with business analysis, basic statistics and
synthesizing and reporting out results and improvement
recommendations at Executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks and create appropriate
- Demonstrated experience documenting processes or
- Demonstrated success in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated communication with front line and executive
- Program level experience including breaking down work,
prioritization, and successful management of a backlog.
- Demonstrated experience with caller and call type
- Knowledge of phone routing.
- The above description reflects the details considered necessary
to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of
the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible
business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical,
dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building
programs. - Additionally, our career path planning and continuing
education will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation
assistance is not available for this position.For Internal
Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position (from date
of hire or date of placement), or must have manager's approval
prior to posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the
opening is 9/15/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Virginia Beach , Business Process Consultant Lead, Professions , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!