Jaguar and Land Rover Service Consultant
Company: Checkered Flag Motor Car Company
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Checkered Flag Motor Car Company Drive a winning career with Checkered Flag At Checkered Flag, we've been providing drivers in Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Newport News, and Hampton with first-rate vehicles and services since 1964. In the 50+ years that have passed since then, we've expanded our vision of service to over 10 different dealerships in the area. We've done this all without compromising our vision and mission, because we know it's our commitment to excellence that has allowed us to reach the level of success we've been fortunate enough to achieve. As a Service Consultant at Checkered Flag, you will be at the forefront of the automotive industry. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest equipment and technology in state-of-the-art facilities. As a Service Consultant, you will greet customers and consult with them on their vehicle service needs. The Service Consultant is the main point of contact between customers and our team of service technicians. As a Service Consultant, each day will bring new opportunities, but you will always be involved in:
- Greeting customers, determining their needs, and coordinating vehicle repairs using our Winner's Edge Service Process
- Meeting customer needs throughout the entire service process, including writing Repair Orders, coordinating check in and delivery processes, building and communicating repair estimates, following up on the progress of repairs, and updating customers regarding their service repairs
- Learning new product and technical information and techniques to stay proficient in automotive service consulting We are looking for someone who is high energy, driven, and has proven customer service skills. A successful candidate will be highly detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with strong customer service and active-listening abilities. The ideal candidate is someone with a winning attitude who sees obstacles as opportunities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of previous experience as a Service Advisor or Consultant
- ADP experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record with no major violations
- Passion to change a onetime customer into a "Customer for Life" Benefits At Checkered Flag, we realize our employees are our number one asset. That is why we offer continued growth opportunities for employees who have talent, energy, and ambition to succeed in a world class environment. Take a look at some of the benefits you will enjoy as a member of our team!
- Medical, dental, vision coverage and more!
- Company paid Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with Company profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid day to participate in local charity events
- Referral bonuses
- Paid training
- Recognition events to recognize top performers
- Employee and family discounts Come and join a dynamic industry leader! If you are looking for a phenomenal career as a Service Consultant, Checkered Flag is the place for you. Check out our website at ! All applications and resumes are kept strictly confidential. Checkered Flag Motor Car Company, Inc. is an EEO Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Checkered Flag Motor Car Company, Virginia Beach , Jaguar and Land Rover Service Consultant, Professions , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!