Company: Drucker and Falk, LLC
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Drucker + Falk is a performance driven real estate services and
investment firm with an 80-year history of delivering optimal asset
value to our clients. We specialize in third party multifamily and
commercial management, brokerage, investment sponsorship, asset
development and construction consultation. We manage a diverse
portfolio of more than 30,000 multifamily apartments, over three
million square feet of commercial space, and have brokered more
than a billion dollars in commercial transactions.
Starting pay $20.00 + (dependent on experience/certifications)
Looking to the future, trying to see where your passion is? Is it
HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting or Carpentry? Do you like
having new challenges every day? Why not have it all with a career
in one of the fastest-growing industries. Drucker+ Falk
Multifamily, in business since 1938, with over 40,000 apartment
homes nationwide wants you. Have it all and more: great pay,
training, advancement, and a long term career.
The Maintenance/Service Technician reports directly to the
Maintenance Superintendent and is responsible for performing
make-ready repairs to all vacant units prior to move-in.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform repairs to make-ready units in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for 24 hour on-call, as scheduled by the
Maintenance Superintendent, respond to on-call paging.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent or Housekeeper with their
work if necessary.
- Assist the Grounds personnel with trashing out units if
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with inventory control
and utilization of maintenance materials and supplies.
- Inspect property for improvements and repairs and review with
the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Perform work order requests if necessary.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with maintenance
- Ensure that the grounds are free of litter at all times.
- Operate and perform scheduled maintenance properly on all
- Know the location of gas and water meter emergency cut offs,
all apartment and fixture cut offs, and sewer clean outs.
- Paint interior and exterior when required.
- Maintain a professional appearance in uniform and display a
good attitude at all times.
- Be aware of personal hygiene and cleanliness while on the
- Understand the importance of a good attitude and "team spirit".
Work well with other staff members.
- Be cooperative in helping at another site when needed and be
flexible to transfer to another property if needed.
- Assist the Property Manager or other staff members when
- Perform work orders with "same day completion" in mind.
- Review work orders with Maintenance Superintendent on a daily
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Property Manager or
- Responsible for adherence to policies outline outlined in
- Responsible for keeping the Maintenance shop clean and in order
at all times.
- Be immediately available in the event of snow.
- Follow the Maintenance General Operating Policies.
- After-hours on call required on a rotating basis.
- Must have reliable transportation
- CPO certification preferred, but not required
- Plumbing, electrical, carpentry skills
- Knowledge of SDS and OSHA
- 608 Refrigerant Certification preferred, but not requires. Will
train if necessary.
Position offers outstanding growth potential, paid sick leave,
vacation & holidays, full benefits and 401K participation. Equal
Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Drucker and Falk, LLC, Virginia Beach , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!