Maintenance Technician III (Temporary)
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWork at an appealing resort with growth potential
while earning a terrific starting salary! Hilton Grand Vacations is
a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. The
foundation of our way of life has been about making memorable
experiences and a positive impact within our industry and the
communities in which we live and thrive. - As a Maintenance Tech
III you would be responsible for maintaining the guestrooms, public
spaces, back of the house areas in good repair ensuring an
attractive and well-maintained property with your primary focus on
guest relations and problem resolution. - What will I be doing?
- Repairs boilers, plumbing, pumps, exhaust fans, and HVAC
- Completes maintenance and facilities tasks from work
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment; install new
- Install and repair electrical apparatuses, such as
transformers, wiring, and electrical components of machinery and
- Set up and operate machine tools, such as grinder and drills to
repair and fabricate machine parts.
- Conduct proper building rounds and maintain proper records and
- May be required to do other duties - QualificationsWhat are we
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to communicate well with guests in English
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in facilities maintenance
- Can climb stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull
up to 100 lbs., lift/carry up to 50 lbs., and grasp, stoop, reach
overhead with or without reasonable accommodations. - License &
- Universal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Certification.
- Driver's License (non-commercial) - must be state specific. We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Virginia Beach , Maintenance Technician III (Temporary), Professions , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!