Hyper Wellness Technician
Company: Restore Hyper Wellness
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Here is your chance to work at Restore Hyper Wellness, one of
the fastest-growing companies in America.
We coined the phrase Hyper Wellness because it exemplifies our
approach: offer cutting edge services that have shown results,
strive to make our customers feel better every time they visit, and
hyper stimulate the bodys natural defense mechanisms. For us, Hyper
Wellness is a lifestyle that we believe improves the lives of our
Restores unique retail locations are the antithesis of a
traditional doctors office. We are efficient, fun and social. We
educate and provide information in a completely transparent manner
so that you can manage your wellness better. Every day, we help
thousands of customers achieve their goals around sports
performance, pain management, recovery, beauty and overall
We were awarded the Employee Health & Wellness Award by the Austin
Chamber of Commerce for the 2019 Greater Austin Business
We've also made the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in
the United States! Coming in at #113 overall, #11 in Texas business
and #1 in the Texas health industry. We've got a bright and busy
future ahead of us!
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is seeking a friendly and
motivated Hyper Wellness Representative to add to our location. The
Hyper Wellness Representative will be the first person our clients
meet and should be able to provide excellent customer service to
each and every guest who comes through our door.
- Maintaining a professional and courteous relationship with
- Answering the phone and returning voicemails.
- Booking, rescheduling and canceling appointments.
- On-board new clients, obtain waivers and create Client Profiles
in our POS.
- Checking-in and retailing out customer sessions on our
- Greeting customers and ushering them to their service of
- Administering all non-medical and non-specialty services.
- Providing service tours, selling packages & memberships.
- Executing opening and closing duties.
- Maintain current product knowledge of all modalities and
products that we can offer to clients to support and enhance their
- Educate clients on all Restore modalities.
- When not with clients, assisting in other store operations:
maintaining store cleanliness, maintaining laundry upkeep,
assisting in customer lead reach out, assist in community outreach,
assist in creating store events, and assist in social media
- A love for health and wellness.
- At least one year of customer service experience in a
- Availability to work weekends.
- Holds or working towards a degree in kinesiology, exercise
science, personal training or related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule in a fun work environment
- Access to complementary and discounted in-store services
- Opportunity for growth
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness, Virginia Beach , Hyper Wellness Technician, Professions , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!