Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2021
JOB SUMMARYUnder general supervision, the Painter I performs
interior and exterior painting, to include preparing surfaces and
affected areas.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Completes work orders for interior and exterior painting, using
brushes, spray gun or rollers.
- Prepares area for painting, such as moving or covering
furniture and fixtures, taping, and laying down drop clothes.
- Selects premixed paints or mixes own paint.
- Inventories paint equipment and supplies.
- Stores paint and related chemicals in accordance with the
Company safety policies.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Less than a high school diploma accepted.EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in professional
painting or related experience required.
- No prior supervisory experience required.SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities.LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or
certifications.SKILLS & ABILITIESThis position requires the
capability to understand and follow both oral and written
directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business
English and office practices. Must be able to communicate
effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain
effective working relationships, and interact successfully with
internal and external customers.Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
supervision.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONPlease note that Hilton Grand
Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as
ofAugust 02, 2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company
you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to
HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but
it will take time until our separate operating systems, employment
policies and benefits are fully integrated.As a result, for a
period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging
from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Virginia Beach , Painter (Maintenance), Professions , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!