(J3) Special Operations Analyst
Company: CACI International
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2020
What Youll Get to Do:
As a CACI, Naval Special Warfare Operations (J3) Analyst, you will
focus on problem sets at the tactical through operational levels
while applying a thorough understanding of the ops/intelligence
fusion process. You will support Naval Special Warfare Unit THREE
(NSWU-3), providing Battle Staff training on the following
warfighting functions: C2, Intelligence, Fires, Movement and
Maneuver, Protection, Sustainment, and Information Operations. You
will provide mentorship on asset integration, tactical C2, and C2
of support elements under realistic conditions that replicate the
scale, diversity, and complexity of current operational
environments in the Arabian Peninsula. You will also provide
guidance and direction on various problem sets through proven
operational TTPs, methodologies, tools, training, focused
priorities, and vignettes.
More About the Role:
You will provide expert guidance, support, and training on topics
that include but are not limited to:
- Development and maintenance of a Common Operational Picture in
- Battle Tracking
- TIC (troops in contact) Management
- CASEVAC and MEDEVAC Operations
- Civilian Casualty and Mass Casualty Response
- Humanitarian/Environmental Disaster Response
- Network Development
- Current and Future Plans
You will provide a JSOTF JOC operations awareness course twice a
year, training approximately 18-28 students per class. The courses,
approved by the NSWU-3 / JSOTF Operations Director (J3), shall
consist of nine total hours of instruction divided into three days
of instruction (three hours per day).
You will provide written After Action Reports (AAR) every 90 days
to the NSW J3 throughout the duration of the task order
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience (since 2008)
in SOF at the strategic, operations, or tactical levels.
- Two of these three years of experience shall involve working in
a JOC with at least one year of experience in Current Operations,
and two or more deployments supporting SOF.
- Must possess and maintain a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements prescribed
by NSWU-3 to be considered deployable to include:
- ATFP online courses.
- Bahrain Visa.
- Background, credit, and security screens.
- Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance,
Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience is with a CCMD, Joint Staff, TSOC, or NSW.
- Experience as part of a SOF Operational staff in a deployed
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards
of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI
team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our
rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGIs mission places its personnel against the governments
most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and youll be
working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous
learning and development opportunities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Virginia Beach , (J3) Special Operations Analyst, Professions , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!