SaaS Solutions Representative 1
Company: Mythics, Inc
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 14, 2019
# of Openings
Work Site - City
Sales - SaaS
Work Site - State
Security Clearance Level
Maximum Expected Travel
Yes - Open to Remote Applicants
JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
The SaaS Solutions Representative 1 is responsible for generating
sales leads, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecasting
the SaaS pipeline in a technology environment. This position sells
software subscriptions/products and services into assigned
territory. Emphasizes SaaS product features based on analyses of
customer needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
and limitations. Interacts directly with customers and collaborates
with sales teams and channels. This position is responsible for
relationship development, proposal writing and new business
development. Negotiates pricing and terms of sales agreements with
clients. Obtains approvals required for price quoting and writes
final quote to customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Define, develop and execute territory sales plan.
* Establish and maintain key relationships with clients, partners,
vendors and/or manufacturers at all levels of the organization,
including executives, to advance the sales cycle and support the
* Educate prospects on the capabilities of SaaS software products
and identify the appropriate technologies to solve client
* Perform prospecting activities to gain new business and advance
the sales cycle, such as identifying and understanding customers
issues and technical infrastructure; researching and generating
detailed account profiles.
* Manage an account base with numerous supporting resources.
* Guide, coach, and collaborate with entry-level sales staff.
* Facilitate a project plan for complicated sales cycles through
* Follow standard sales methodology to manage the end-to-end sales
process to deliver proposals.
* Track pipeline activity in NetSuite CRM.
* Achieve sales targets through accurate forecasting.
* Provide accurate forecast up to 90 days.
* Perform all other duties, as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree (or equivalent experience) and 2-4 years of
proven sales success.
* Most recent 2 years of IT applications and/or professional
services experience in a quota-carrying role.
* Experience selling business applications into the Public Sector
including knowledge of the procurement process.
* Proven track record of generating new leads, sales and deepening
business relationships within assigned accounts.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSAs):
* Communication Proficiency
* Time Management
* Interpersonal Skills
* Independent Worker
* Strategic Thinking
* Project Management
* Problem Solving
Why work at Mythics*
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment
that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and
accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We
demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate
Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values
are the foundation of everything we do.
* Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you
and your family
* Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529
college saving plan
* Tax-advantaged Health Savings Account and Dependent Care Flexible
Spending Account options
* Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
* Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
* Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off
parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking
* Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
* Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and
purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems
integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite
Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about
deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We
offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across
the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware,
engineered systems, and appliances. It s a focus that gives us the
critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage
you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital
status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor
determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to
compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading,
promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of
employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has
designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in
accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule.
Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application
for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reasonable
accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the
Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more
information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination,
please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Don't see any positions that match your skillset* Not ready to
apply* You can still Connect with us for future consideration!
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Mythics, Inc, Virginia Beach , SaaS Solutions Representative 1, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!