Admissions Support Specialist
Company: ECPI University
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: March 13, 2023
This position is based out of our Virginia Beach, VA campus
location. Transform your Career at ECPI University Since 1966, ECPI
University's dedicated employees have worked tirelessly to help
students achieve their goals via hands-on training and
career-focused education. Our employees are dynamic, caring
professionals ready to make a difference in people's lives. With
your hard work, ECPI University will provide full-time employees
with great benefits including:
- Competitive compensation & benefits plans including 401(k)
participation with potential annual employer contributions.
- Our Tuition Scholarship program is eligible to employees and
their immediate family members after 90 days of employment.
- Additionally, you will work alongside talented professionals to
help our students change their lives through education. If you are
seeking a stable work environment, comprehensive training, personal
and professional growth opportunities, and job satisfaction knowing
your work makes a positive difference in people's lives, we would
love to hear from you and discuss the opportunity. ECPI University
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Make timely initial contact with prospective students who
express interest in ECPI University or our programs.
- Communicate with prospective students by telephone, text
messaging or e-mail to schedule appointments for on-campus
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective students
through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all contacts and
activities with prospective students.
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all ECPI
University policies and procedures, state and federal laws and
accrediting body regulations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of University programs, policies and
- Other duties as assigned. Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience in phone sales, including appointment setting and
commitment to follow-up skills.
- Data base entry and reporting or CRM system experience.
- Three to five years of successful work experience in a position
requiring medium to heavy customer service interaction such as a
call center, hotel desk, insurance office, law office, bank teller,
doctor's office, retail floor sales, customer service desk, etc.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights and
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to
listen well and follow up with good questions in order to quickly
understand and accurately identify the prospective student's
- Proven ability to excel in a high volume telephone and customer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as
well as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize professional knowledge and perspective to
relate to new and prospective students, establish rapport and add
to the student experience. ECPI University is proud to be an Equal
Keywords: ECPI University, Virginia Beach , Admissions Support Specialist, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...