Employee Experience Specialist
Company: Right At Home
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Right at Home, an In-Home Care & Assistance company is seeking
an *Employee Experience Specialist* that is passionate about caring
for our employees just like our customers. We strive to be an
"Employer of Choice" and you can make a difference by helping us
actively source care staff into the organization and create
extraordinary experiences to onboard, train, and retain that care
The Employee Experience Specialist makes outbound sourcing calls to
recruit care staff and works to source candidates in a variety of
web-based talent portals. The Employee Experience Specialist
facilitates the hiring process for candidates in the talent
pipeline and collaborates with the Office Manager and Scheduling
Coordinator to train, support, and retain care staff. Successful
candidates must possess a "can-do" attitude and have experience in
recruiting, human resources, and managing diverse teams.
Health Insurance Plans
401(k) Retirement plan
Employee Discount Programs
Bonuses for employee referrals
PAID training and development
Employee Recognition & Rewards Programs
Access to Leadership
* Conducts phone and in-person care staff interviews.
* Keeps team and candidates informed.
* Communicates information on sourcing strategy to team.
* Communicates with new and existing care staff to ensure
* Creates recruiting promotional material as needed.
* Investigates competitive landscape and identifies opportunities
to gain employment market share.
* Pre-plans weekly recruiting and onboarding activities.
* Maintains all recruiting activity in the Applicant Tracking
* Ensures all new caregiver files are complete and always
* Seeks out and seizes opportunities to go beyond the "call of
* Action-oriented "doer" who achieves results despite
* Builds and maintains trusting relationships with all
* Builds candidate pipeline by nurturing genuine relationships.
* Exhibits friendliness, sense of humor, genuineness, and a caring
* Even when frustrated, treats people with respect.
* Establishes and maintains an ongoing relationship with our
invaluable care staff.
* Is energized by developing, meeting annual recruiting, and
* Establishes new sourcing opportunities.
* Conveys strong need to win and has a reputation for not giving
* Presents ideas and data, which outline new sourcing opportunities
and retention potential.
* Participates in educational opportunities in HR and
* Carefully pre-screens potential candidates prior to the office
* Conducts all required new hire processing and orientation.
* Embraces the core values and culture in the hiring and employment
* Demonstrates consistent logic, rationality and objectivity in
* Provides continued resources, training and support for care staff
to accomplish daily duties.
* Tracks training requirements and accomplishments for each
* Establishes an annual schedule for performance evaluations.
* Offers just-in-time feedback to care staff.
* Prepares and delivers annual performance evaluation for each
employee in conjunction with the Office Manager.
* Rotating "on-call" duty to cover phones after hours and on
* Other general office, sales and clerical functions.
* Other duties assigned by the Branch Director.
*EDUCATION / SKILLS / ABILITIES / AVAILABILITY*
* Proven work experience as a recruiter (either an in-house
recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
* Human Resources experience prequired.
* 2 years minimum management experience preferred.
* Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
* Hands-on experience with various screening processes.
* Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems.
* Paycor Recruiting ATS experience a plus.
* Healthcare administrative experience a plus.
* Knowledge of common medical terminology.
* Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
* Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
* Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the
* Basic office and computer skills and organizational abilities
* High school graduate.
* Experience with direct care, caregiving, or a CNA or PCA
certification a plus.
* Works primarily out of the local office.
* Some travel required when recruiting within the community.
_Right at Home, a RiseMark Holdings, LLC Company, is an equal
opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes
diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* On call
* recruiting and onboarding: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Right At Home, Virginia Beach , Employee Experience Specialist, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!