Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Company: DOMA Technologies
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
DOMA Technologies delivers comprehensive and managed cloud
services in support of federal, healthcare, state, local,
education, and commercial customers. The DOMA DX Content Services
Platform is a powerful cloud based Intelligent Content Services
Platform that is delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS)
solution. DOMA has built an unparalleled development team focused
on cloud application development delivering all aspects of the
requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and
deployment. We assist federal, health, and private organizations to
embrace intelligent automation and stay one step ahead.
We are looking for a* Recruiter *to join our team at our main
office located in Virginia Beach, VA. We offer the potential for
career development, the opportunity to create positive change in
the world, and the chance to be a part of a great team.
*Summary of Position*
As a Recruiter, you will work to source and secure the best talent
available. The Recruiter is responsible for ensuring a positive
candidate experience throughout the recruiting lifecycle; helping
to build a strong employer brand; developing and executing a
recruiting plan by studying the company's objectives and
contractual obligations; and attracting high-performing,
experienced candidates using multiple sources that build strong
applicant resource channels.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Performs full-cycle recruitment including advertisement,
candidate sourcing, resume and application review, phone/video
screening of qualified applicants, interviews and initiates
* Identifies, explores, and executes effective tactics for sourcing
and screening candidates.
* Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
* Collaborates with managers to define recruitment strategy to find
best talent based on business needs.
* Builds and maintains talent pipelines within a line of business
through targeted candidate relationship interactions.
* Manages candidate inquiries, candidate care and facilitating
employee processes involving candidates.
* Performs detailed credential verification and pre-employment
screens of all applicants. i.e., background check and drug screen,
employment history reference checks, transcript verifications, and
* Ensures a positive candidate experience.
* Understands and communicates labor market conditions and the
impact on availability of talent in the market; proactively adjusts
recruiting strategies to ensure hiring goals are achieved.
* Plans and attends various recruitment functions for the
organization, including job fairs, open houses, and national
* Serves as the primary contact for recruitment agencies; and
develops and manages advertisements of open positions.
* Ensures all recruitment and hiring functions comply with federal
and state employment laws and are in line with company guidelines
* Manages appropriate candidate tracking and reporting in Applicant
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business
Management or related field required.
* Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational
and problem-solving skills, along with a strong customer service
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic
environment with a high volume of open requisitions.
* General knowledge of employment best practices and compliance
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint,
etc.) and Google applications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to detail and follow-up with applicants, team members,
* Communicate effectively the mission, values and vision of the
* Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume
DOMA Technologies is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative
action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All personnel
processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic
origin, military and veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law. DOMA Technologies believes that
diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our
success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you
may contact us at 757-306-4920 or email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: DOMA Technologies, Virginia Beach , Talent Acquisition Recruiter, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!