Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
Company: SUPPORT SERVICES OF VIRGINIA INC.
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 24, 2022
In this Recruitment and Retention Coordinator, you will take the
lead on the development and implementation of recruitment
strategies in each of Support Services of Virginia divisions. This
will include attendance of in person events,
establishing/maintaining our presence on digital recruitment
platforms and social media, and developing relationships with local
resources. Additionally, the Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
will take lead in promoting and implementing Support Services of
Virginia retention activities. The Recruitment and Retention
Coordinator should be a skilled communicator, have good attention
to detail, possess marketing and creative writing experience, and
have a general understanding of what it takes to support someone
with a disability. They should be outgoing, energetic, and enjoy
meeting and working with people of all abilities and backgrounds.
The Recruitment and Retention Coordinator should be committed to
Support Services of Virginia's core values and promoting positive
practices in all aspects of the job. Starting pay for a Recruitment
and Retention Coordinator is $19.00-21.00 per hour. Team Member
- Paid Trainings
- Retention and referral bonuses
- Employee recognition program
- Medical insurance that includes life insurance upon sign
- Dental insurance free to employees that qualify
- Employee assistance program (EAP) that offers counseling and
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K Plan
- Auxiliary benefits to include Allstate, Legal Shield, Pet
Insurance, etc. Support Services of Virginia is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its
- Must be vaccinated.
- Self-motivated - able to work independently and as part of
- A passion and understanding of the industry and our business'
- Outgoing, energetic, positive, and creative.
- Superior ability to communicate with and motive others.
- Effective time management skills and able to work a flexible
- Excellent organizational skills - able to manage projects with
many moving parts.
- Strong computer and internet skills - experience using
Microsoft Office 365 Programs.
- Previous experience producing content for the web specifically,
as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, newsletter,
SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Active and well-rounded experience with social media, with a
command of each network and their best practices.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and
intuition to inform decisions. Preferred:
- BA/BS degree in or equivalent work experience in .
- Some experience working with individuals with developmental
- Proficiency in using social media software to promote
activities or sales and to monitor social media conversations.
- Previous experience building audiences either online or
- A dual-minded approach - highly creative and an excellent
communicator but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely
on data to make decisions.
- Experience planning, promoting and carrying out special events,
celebrations, and employee appreciation activities.
Keywords: SUPPORT SERVICES OF VIRGINIA INC., Virginia Beach , Recruitment and Retention Coordinator, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!