Licensed Loan Officer
Company: American Advisors Group
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: September 17, 2022
AAG, is the nation's leading reverse mortgage lender. The company
is dedicated to giving seniors a better financial outcome in
retirement through the responsible use of home equity. In addition
to federally-insured Home Equity Conversion (Reverse) Mortgages,
AAG offers a full suite of senior home equity solutions, including
traditional and proprietary mortgages and real estate services. AAG
has more than 1,400 employees and a national operating footprint
with offices in California, Arizona, Texas, Georgia and New
AAG operates by core values of Caring, Driven and Ethical and has
been ranked an Orange County Top Workplace every year since 2013.
Through the AAG Foundation, the company provides support to AAG
employees in need, seniors in the community, and victims of human
trafficking, and encourages employee participation in AAG
Foundation events through its volunteer-time-off program. Through
the AAG Foundation and AAG's official employee engagement program,
#ProjectInspire, employees are given a sense of higher purpose
which both inspires and invigorates the workforce.
We reward hard work, promote from within and offer excellent
training and career development. If this sounds like a company you
are interested in joining, please review the job description
Why AAG:Why AAG:
- We Pay For States Licensing - We pay for you to get licensed
between 6-8 states.
- Inbound Leads ONLY - Our leads are any sales person's dream.
Our Loan Officers only work with incoming leads of customers
interested in AAG and our Forward Mortgage product.
- 6 Week Paid Training - We not only pay for your NMLS Licensing
and SAFE training, but we pay for your time spent with us
- No Cold Calling - Ever!
- Coaching and Continued Training - We understand you may not
have Mortgage experience, or your first time doing Inside Sales. We
provide extended call coaching so you can transition easily without
the "sink or swim" fear.
- Growth and Advancement- Your hard works creates your future
advancement opportunitiesResponsibilities:Our AAG Loan Officers are
the forefront of initiating the Reverse Mortgage process. Through
building strong relationships with our American Seniors our LO's
take pride helping them move through the loan process. Working with
100% inbound leads, given on a daily basis, our goal is to provide
the most appropriate financial solutions to our customers and
client's needs.Qualifications:Must hold active NMLS License
- BS Degree Preferred
- Previous licensing or extended education (Realty, Insurance,
NMLS a plus)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Two call close experience a plus
- Mortgage experience a plus
- Consultative sales preferred
- Strong sales acumen
- Competitive and Driven
- Student Mentality
- Active listening skillets
- Full Time w/ Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO,
- Base + Bonus + Commission
- Work/Life Balance: Monday - Friday/ No weekends required
- Paid Licensing
- Growth Opportunities: Laterally, and internally
- Presidents Club/ Vacation Club Incentives: We recognize your
hard work, andcompensate for it
- 4 Closings a month = $90,000 annually
- 5 Closings a month = $128,000 annually
- 6 Closings a month = $168,000 annually
- 7 Closings a month = $200,000 annually
- Please note this is an average based upon your successfully
closing these sales in any one month.We are #1 in our industry and
growing our office with long term employees who are striving for a
career. Please submit a formal resume in your application.Remote
opportunities require stable/reliable internet connection.
Keywords: American Advisors Group, Virginia Beach , Licensed Loan Officer, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!