Company: LOGZONE, Inc.
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: LOGZONE is a premier SBA-Certified 8(a)
Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), and a Veterans
Administration-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB)
firm. Since 2007, LOGZONE has provided services in Logistics and
Materiel Management, Facilities Operations and Maintenance,
Integrated Logistics Support and Planning, and Medical Support. We
strive to provide quality support services throughout the project
life cycle. Our ability to remain a responsive resource to our
customers and partner companies has allowed us to earn their trust
and build positive relationships through performance. We are
looking for qualified candidates with the same vision to succeed!
- Assist in maintaining inventory control and replenishment of
NSW Craft's spare parts.
- Provide logistics support to Craft Operator Maintenance Support
Teams (MST's) and NSW Craft detachment personnel in requesting and
processing stock issues for craft maintenance/repairs.
- Assist in maintaining inventory/configuration control and
deployed replenishment of NSW Craft spare parts Detachment
Deployment Packages including pre/post-deployment inventory with
Craft MST/NSW Craft detachment personnel.
- Review stock limits with Inventory Manager to determine
- Closely monitoring high-volume critical spares to ensure
adequate stock quantities are available during pre-deployment
- Assist in conducting material location audits to determine
location validity, correcting location discrepancies through data
input as required, relocating and consolidating stock material as
- Communicate unresolved database discrepancies with Inventory
- Input customer material requirements, issues stock material
based on computer system generated automatic requests. Inputting
final issue status to update computer-based inventories.
- Assist with inventory of materials received from various supply
- Package and prepare material and documentation for outgoing
replenishment shipments to deployed detachments worldwide and for
material turn-in to Defense Reutilization Marketing Office
- Assist in maintaining official shipping/transfer document files
in FY (Fiscal Year) sequence.
- Tracks inventory to ensure adequate levels of designated
hurricane preparation/response kit material. Qualifications and
- Significant analytical, organizational, coordination, and
communication skills to effectively balance and schedule competing
- Substantial working knowledge of personal computer systems,
Microsoft Office software programs and AMHS to prep correspondence,
PowerPoint slides, Excel spread sheets, and military message
- Shall be able to complete and pass a written and practical
examination(s) for a forklift license
- Shall be able to drive a government vehicle up to 2-1/4 tons,
4K, and 6K forklifts.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Minimum, five (5) years in supply focused customer service
experience to include inventory control and receipt processing
within the last 10 years.
- Two (2) years of experience working with Knowledge of One Touch
Support online requisition tracking system.
- Valid state driver's license in the state they are working
- Minimum, five (5) years of experience performing the same or
substantially similar duties as an active duty military member or
as a civilian Material Specialist working for a U.S. military
organization. - Desired LOGZONE is an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage diversity in our workforce. LOGZONE provides equal
employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws, or any other factor protected by law. If you require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with LOGZONE
through our online applicant system, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Minorities, females,
disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. LOGZONE is a
VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: LOGZONE, Inc., Virginia Beach , Materials Specialist, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!