Company: ALLIANCE GLOBAL GROUP LLC
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionAlliance Global Group LLC (AGG) is a growing
Small-Disabled Veteran Owned and 8(a) certified business providing
Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Administrative and Program
Management, Financial Management, and Litigation Support. AGG
prides itself on providing outstanding customer service and expert
solutions to complex challenges.AGG offers all our staff a
competitive comprehensive benefits package that includes medical,
dental, vision, 401(k), short-term and long-term disability, paid
holidays, and paid time off.We are currently seeking Material
Specialists at JEB Little Creek (Virginia Beach, VA), and Naval
Amphibious Base (Coronado, CA), and Stennis Space Center (Stennis,
MS). Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a government forklift with a range of 2-1/4 tons, 4K,
and 6K weight loads to ensure inventory configuration control and
staging of materials.
- Assist maintaining inventory control and replenishment of NSW
Craft's spare parts.
- Provide logistics support to Craft Operator Maintenance Support
Teams (MST's) and NSW Craft detachment personnel in requesting and
processing stock issues for craft maintenance/repairs.
- Assist maintaining inventory/configuration control and deployed
replenishment of NSW Craft spare parts Detachment Deployment
Packages including pre/post-deployment inventory with Craft MST/NSW
Craft detachment personnel.
- Review stock limits with Inventory Manager to determine
- Closely monitor high-volume critical spares to ensure adequate
stock quantities are available during pre-deployment "surge"
- Assist conducting material location audits to determine
location validity, correcting location discrepancies through data
input as required, relocating and consolidating stock material as
- Update various data records as required to indicate receipt,
issue, and inventory adjustment utilizing an automated system.
- Communicate unresolved database discrepancies with Inventory
- Input customer material requirements, issues stock material
based on computer system generated automatic requests.
- Input final issue status to update computer-based
- Assist inventory materials received from various supply
sources, including validating quantities, stock/part numbers, unit
of issue, and other descriptive data shown on invoice/receipt
documentation with material received, making draft report to the
- Segregate incoming material for various departments with
- Package and prepare material and documentation for outgoing
replenishment shipments to deployed detachments worldwide and for
material turn-in to Defense Reutilization Marketing Office
- Assist maintaining official shipping/transfer document files in
FY (Fiscal Year) sequence.
- Track inventory to ensure adequate levels of designated
hurricane preparation/response kit material.
- Assist interfacing with NSWC Panama City to reconcile all
outstanding/received material and validate all backordered items,
including cross referencing material from Defense Message System
(DMS) to system to verify correct receipt of material and update
status as necessary. Qualifications
- Active Secret clearance
- 5 years' supply-focused customer service experience, including
inventory control and receipt processing within the last 10
- 2 years' experience working with Knowledge of One Touch Support
(https://www.onetouch.navy.mil/) online requisition tracking
- Have a valid state driver's license.
- 5 years' experience performing the same or substantially
similar duties as an active-duty military member or as a civilian
Material Specialist working for a U.S. military organization,
- Strong analytical, organizational, coordination, and
communication skills to effectively balance and schedule competing
- Shall ensure that readiness requirements and combatant craft
detachment logistical issues are met.
- Highly proficient with personal computer systems, Microsoft
Office software programs and AMHS to prep correspondence,
PowerPoint slides, Excel spread sheets, and military message
- Ability to complete and pass a written and practical
examination(s) for a forklift license issued by a U.S. Government
- Ability to drive a government vehicle up to 2-1/4 tons, 4K, and
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required
Additional informationAlliance Global Group is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by
the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and
60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against
qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans
or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination
against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex,
or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that
covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative
action to employ and advance in employment individuals without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected
veteran status or disability. All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: ALLIANCE GLOBAL GROUP LLC, Virginia Beach , Material Specialist, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!