Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Role SummaryDecisions is a fast-growing, private-equity-backed
technology company that provides the only seamlessly integrated
workflow and rules platform for business process automation. The
Company is trusted by some of the most well-known and respected
Fortune 500 companies and SMBs around the world including Pfizer,
American Express, PwC, and Lockheed Martin. By using Decisions'
no-code BPM platform, customers across industry verticals are
empowered with the ability to rapidly automate and transform their
business processes, improve operational efficiency, and drive
company results, regardless of technical skillset.
Decisions is looking for a Marketing and Communications Content
Specialist to join our Marketing team. Our Content Specialist will
be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to
connect with prospects and customers to achieve our business goals,
through both online channels and traditional communication
materials. Duties will also include raising brand awareness and
contributing to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with proven
creative writing skills. The Marketing and Communications Content
Specialist must be able to perform well under fast deadlines and be
Location: Remote, Mid-Atlantic preferredManager: David
Key ObjectivesObjective # 1: Develop and uphold a consistent brand
voice and communications standard for Decisions
- Write, review, edit, and update content for company websites,
blogs, marketing materials, and similar assets.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current
trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject, and then
contextualizing your findings.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term
marketing and lead generation goals.
- Optimize content according to SEO and Google Analytics.
- Create and maintain content, using WordPress for the company
Objective # 2: Be a strong communications partner to internal
stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign
objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Work with internal and external content resources to ensure
- Use social media to engage customers and prospects, promote
company initiatives, and equip Sales Reps and AMs with tools for
their own prospecting efforts.
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings, reach
customers/prospects, and imprint thought leadership.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in related Communications,
Marketing, English, Journalism field or equivalent
- 3-5 years of related experience or equivalent
- Experience with technical product or producing content for IT
buyers/communities is a plus
- Excellent written and presentation communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
Keywords: Decisions, Virginia Beach , Content Strategist, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!