Sr Relationship Banker - Lynnhaven Branch
Company: Truist Financial Corporation
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: July 30, 2022
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to
Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only;
other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for providing an industry leading client service
experience through the development and expansion of new and
existing client relationships. Provides financial solutions that
meet client needs based on consultative conversations and referrals
to other business partners for additional business growth
opportunities. May be cross trained to assist with teller
transactions as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
1. Exercises advanced proficiency with routine client maintenance
requests, problem resolution and advanced sales functions regarding
deposit, credit, convenience and other product and service
2. Contributes to meeting or exceeding client service as well as
individual and branch sales targets by offering and selling
products and services and developing, expanding and retaining
3. Supports team sales process by conducting consultative
conversations and acting upon or referring more complex client
needs or financial goals to other internal specialists.
4. Participates fully in all components of the established Truist
Retail Community Bank Leadership Routines.
5. Commits to advancing individual knowledge of sales techniques
and product knowledge to better serve consumer and business clients
by attending sales, service and product knowledge meetings and
applicable training classes and web-based learning.
6. Advises on consumer lending options and takes loan
7. Adheres to internal controls, operational procedures and risk
management policies. Stays informed of all changes in policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with current guidelines.
8. Leads sales initiatives within the branch and acts as an expert
9. Provides professional client service, ensuring a consistent
experience by engaging clients with smiling, courteous conversation
while conducting transactions and uncovering needs.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. High school diploma or equivalent education
2. 4 years of client sales and service experience
3. Experience with sourcing and prospecting for new clients and
client relationship building
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a
desire to interact with clients and prospects
5. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as
6. Must be SAFE (Mortgage Licensing Act) compliant within 30 days
of employment in this role, including new or transfer of
registration and applicable NMLS background check which includes
meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit
fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates
must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements
7. Ability to multi-task under time constraints
8. Ability to travel to accommodate temporary staffing needs as
required to include temporary assignment or locale changes
9. Ability to work weekends and/or extended hours with occasional
travel and overnights may be included
1. Associate's degree or higher
2. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities under time
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to respond in a professional manner with a high level of
5. Experience with discussing, recommending and selling various
deposit, credit and retirement products to consumer and small
6. Demonstrated ability in meeting or exceeding sales goals
7. General understanding of bank operations, policies and
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis
of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other
classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Keywords: Truist Financial Corporation, Virginia Beach , Sr Relationship Banker - Lynnhaven Branch, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!