Admissions Support Specialist
Company: ECPI University
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: May 14, 2022
ECPI University's Admissions Support Center is seeking
out-going, goal- oriented and motivated individuals to join our
Admission Support team. The Admissions Support Representative
("ASR") will assist qualified prospective students in scheduling an
on-campus admissions interview in an efficient, professional and
- Make timely initial contact with prospective students who
express interest in ECPI University or our programs. -
- Communicate with prospective students by telephone, text
messaging or e-mail to schedule appointments for on-campus
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective students
through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all contacts and
activities with prospective students. -
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all ECPI
University policies and procedures, state and federal laws and
accrediting body regulations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of University programs, policies and
- Other duties as assigned.Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience in phone sales, including appointment setting and
commitment to follow-up skills.
- Data base entry and reporting or CRM system experience.
- Three to five years of successful work experience in a position
requiring medium to heavy customer service interaction such as a
call center, hotel desk, insurance office, law office, bank teller,
doctor's office, retail floor sales, customer service desk,
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights and
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to
listen well and follow up with good questions in order to quickly
understand and accurately identify the prospective student's needs.
- Proven ability to excel in a high volume telephone and customer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as
well as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize professional knowledge and perspective to
relate to new and prospective students, establish rapport and add
to the student experience.Do you want to make a difference? If so,
then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking
professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform
the lives of our students.ECPI University, with campuses in
Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a
recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative
delivery of education to meet the needs of military and
new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master's,
Bachelor's, and Associate's degrees, and certification training in
Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary
Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students
achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on,
student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with
employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills
they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the
need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making
a difference in people's lives. -What does ECPI University have to
- Professional work environment -
- Talented and committed co-workers -
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your
knowledge, skills and professional network -
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan -ECPI University is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ECPI University, Virginia Beach , Admissions Support Specialist, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!