Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job Description New Hire Bonus up to $1,000 As a Facilities
Coordinator you would be responsible for executing your position's
responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture
and driving company success through performing the following tasks
to the highest standards by:
- Providing general administrative support to ensure a safe and
orderly work environment for the headquarters office building.
- Mentor the Receptionist, Mailroom Personnel and Cleaning
- Assist Facilities Manager with any and all requests.
- Occasionally assist Mailroom Coordinator with sorting and
distribution of all incoming mail.
- Receive and code all invoices to be sent to accounts payable
- Be the point contact for all couriers and vendors.
- Create and delete all security badges for new and terminated
- Trouble shoot and contact Honeywell Security Systems should any
problem arise with security system.
- Order business cards and stationary for all departments.
- Review and release office supply orders for all
- Maintain stock, and keep inventory of all supplies.
- Ensure that all office equipment is in proper working order,
trouble shoot, and call for service as needed.
- Cover Receptionist for all daily breaks; answering phones and
greeting visitors as they enter the building.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive, and motivated demeanor,
especially when interacting with co-workers, HGV employees, and
- Acts as the liaison to the Facilities Manager for facility
repairs and general maintenance, including janitorial
- Build and submit all Facilities Operations departmental
Purchase Orders for approval. Qualifications Hilton Grand Vacations
is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To
fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience
- High school/GED
- Five years' experience in the shipping/receiving/facilities
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program, specifically Word and
- Strong vitality, good follow-through and excellent internal
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all
levels of team members within the organization.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- 3 + Years of Supervisory Experience
- On Call 24/7/365 Why do Team Members Like Working for us? We
offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members
that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid
Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
- Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that
encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
Retirement Savings Plan.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers accommodations
at deeply discounted rates and 50% off at participating
hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to family and
friends since HGV allows you to share additional discounted room
nights. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Virginia Beach , Facilities Coordinator, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!