Customer Support - WORK FROM HOME / REMOTE
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join ECS as a Virtual Customer Support Agent. Our company is
seeking over 2,000 agents. Our agents choose from a number of
possible positions where they provide support to customers from the
comfort of their homes. Examples of positions may include: helping
customers make travel arrangements for a cruise, coordinating
roadside assistance for stranded motorists, assisting customers to
navigate a tax company's website, and assisting families with
Disney reservations, to name a few.Our virtual agents are true
professionals, with relatable personalities, and a
"bend-over-backward for you" mentality.If you are looking for a
family-oriented, work-from-home environment with a professional
company then this is the place for you. If you have the appropriate
office setup, we can offer you flexible hours, 100% autonomy, all
in the comfort of your home.The starting pay for our agents is
$10/hour for aminimum of 40 hours per week; and $8/hour for less
than 40 hours per week. We also include bonuses/incentives based on
performance, hours worked, and customer satisfaction. All
hours/shifts are available (Days, Evenings, Nights, weekends, and
OT) from which you can choose to work. The earning potential is
between $30,000-$60,000 per year if you're willing to put in the
time and effort, and offer great customer support. This is an
independent contractor opportunity.
- Participating in training and certification courses
- Providing excellent customer service by guiding and helping
others with a friendly attitude
- Using your home computer and phone to answer inbound phone
calls, video calls, and/or live chats to provide awesome customer
- Committing to and following through on working a minimum number
of hours per week
- Being accountable in all areas of work with usStandard
- Must have customer serviceexperience and/or administrative
experience (6+ months experience preferred)
- Must have (or be willing to set up) a quiet home office with a
computer/laptop, headset, and reliable/strong internet
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism with excellent
typing, communication, and computer skills
- Must be skilled in spelling and grammar rules
- Must be willing to submit to a standard background check, drug
test, technology check, and voice assessments
- Must be willing to work hard and strive to make customers
- Must be articulate and have an excellent command of the English
- CPU i5 (or equivalent), i7 recommended, No Atom, Celeron,
Pentium, Opteron processors.
- Internet Download Speed 5Mbs down speed minimum.
- Internet Upload Speed 3Mbs up speed minimum.
- Network Latency Max 250 MS latency max.
- OS Win 8.1 (64bit), Win 10 (64bit).
- RAM 4GB minimum, 8GB recommended.
- Must have a home office set up and ethernet cord you can
connect to your computer.
- Chromebooks, ipads or similar devices are not acceptable. Must
be a desktop or laptop connected to a nearby router or wall for
firewall/security purposes.#LI-Remote - -
Keywords: HiringLogistics.com, Virginia Beach , Customer Support - WORK FROM HOME / REMOTE, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!