Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job DescriptionCome join a team that is passionate about making
wonderful vacation memories for our Owners and GuestsWhat will I be
doing?As a Front Desk Supervisor you would be responsible for
performing your position's responsibilities and driving company
success through performing the following activities to the highest
- Lead the Front Office daily operations.
- Assist guests with check-in and out as well as giving support
and assisting the Front Desk staff with any questions or guest
- Greet all owners/guests upon arrival with HGV hospitality.
- Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation,
address, and credit information.
- Promote the Hilton Grand Vacation services and provide
recognition and benefits to all present members.
- Responsible for training and direction of new department Team
- Ensure all Front Office quality standards are aligned with and
that all policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of
- Oversee and ensure the accurate sequences of events for proper
registration and check out of guests.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Maintain a daily log of all guests' opportunities with
corrective action steps.
- Follow up on any unresolved situations and pass on appropriate
information to other Manager/Supervisors for handling.
- Follow-up on credit opportunities during each shift
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established and revised time to time, is essential to the
successful performance of this position.We offer an excellent
benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical,
dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program
and extraordinary travel benefits!
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?Hilton Grand Vacations is an
authority in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To
fulfill this role efficiently, you must possess the following
minimum qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma/GED
- 2 years in a Front Desk role
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret sophisticated
- Ability to build and interpret business communications and
- Highly skilled in solving practical problems to deal with a
variety of variables in guest and business situations
- Excellent social and service skills
- Ability to resolve complicated situations, and think on their
feet while influencing and mentoring others.It would be
advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following
capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate's Degree/College
- Voice Certified
- 3+ Years of related experience
- Prior management/supervisory experienceWe are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Virginia Beach , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!