MOTOR COACH OPERATOR, C069
Company: Express Employment Professionals - Virginia Beach
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 12, 2022
EXPERIENCED MOTOR COACH OPERATOR needed, with minimum of 2 years
experience. -Position Summary: -Bus Drivers may be called upon to
drive intra- and inter-state, on assignments with durations ranging
from a minimum of five hours, to multi-day trips.Bus Drivers may be
assigned to charter, contract, or scheduled runs. -
- TO APPLY: - Create an account on our website: -then call -us
at: 757-961-8368 -and email your resume to: - -
- PAY: - -$125 to $275 day, depending on route driven---will vary
per week. 1 day trips up to 1 week trips.
- SHIFT: Day shift, Holidays, Monday to Friday, Night shift,
Split shift, Weekends -POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/REQUIREMENTS:
- Safety- Operate company vehicles in a safe, legal, and accident
free manner at all times, avoiding unnecessary wear and abuse to
- Policies- Actively support policies and procedures. Follow
instructions of dispatchers and supervisors, both written and
verbal. Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Professionalism- Interact and communicate with customers,
co-workers, management, and the general public in a positive,
professional manner. Treat everyone with respect and courtesy, and
in a manner, which will reflect positively on the company, our
customers, and the tour and travel industry.
- Security- Ensure the safety and security of customers (and
their possessions) associated with the current assignment.
Responsibility extends to equipment security when parking and
leaving a vehicle unattended, as well as assorted "secondary"
equipment, such as jacks, tire chains, and other equipment.
- Passenger Assistance- Assist passengers while boarding and
alighting from company vehicles and in stowing personal belongings
aboard company equipment. Load and unload passengers' luggage and
- License- Commercial Driver's License (CDL), Class A or B, with
- Medical Certification- Provide a valid DOT physical
certification and medical exam long form at the time of
- Experience- Previous motorcoach/bus experience preferred.
-Other commercial experience considered. A minimum of 2 years
commercial experience required.
- DMV Driving Report- Provide a DMV report at the time of
interview. No more than 1 moving violations or more than 3 points,
no more than 1 at fault accident in the past 3 years.
- Lifting- Be able to lift 100 lbs. waist high, 40 lbs. overhead,
and carry 70 lbs. up to 150 feet.Experience:
- motorcoach/bus driving: 2 year (Required)License:
- CDL Class A or B w/P endorsement (Required)
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach , MOTOR COACH OPERATOR, C069, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!