Customer Advocate, Vehicle Delivery - Virginia Beach, VA
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 12, 2022
* $17 per hour plus overtime opportunities
* Full-time hourly position
* Comprehensive benefits package with paid time off as detailed
Our mission is simple, we are changing the way people buy cars. We
are the first 100% online car-buying experience, which means we
have no sales team and no commission-based positions. We are
disrupting the auto industry by removing the painful process of the
dealership experience and replacing it with a seamless and
convenient online platform.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Customer Advocate, Vehicle Delivery, you will be the face of
Carvana and a customer's first in-person interaction with a Carvana
employee. You will have the freedom to go above and beyond to
ensure our customers have an experience that doesn't suck and is
completely one of a kind.
Minus the red suit, you will pretty much be a real-life Santa Claus
trading in a sleigh for a kick-ass hauler and delivering a
customer's vehicle purchase straight to their door. Don't worry
about needing a special license to drive the hauler. We got you!
With a little training, you will realize driving the hauler is a
piece of cake.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
This position is responsible for facilitating and coordinating the
delivery of purchased vehicles to customers. As a Customer
Advocate, Vehicle Delivery, you will:
* Frequently interact with customers in person, by phone, email,
* Coordinate with customers the delivery of vehicles purchased from
* Keep and maintain accurate detailed notes of customer
* Complete a pre-delivery checklist to assure the vehicle is ready
* Promptly respond to customer requests and assist customers to
resolve issues and complaints.
* Resolve complex issues with guidance from others.
* Put together fun customized care packages.
* Operate customized single-car haulers on public roads to deliver
newly purchased vehicles to customers.
* Accurately complete customer paperwork.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
WHAT THE JOB REQUIRES
To be able to do your job at Carvana, there are some basic
requirements we want to share with you.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must be 21 years of age or older.
* Minimum 1 year retail or hospitality customer service
* Must have a driver's license with a clean driving record for the
past 3 years (no DUIs and no more than two moving violations in the
last 3 years).
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
* Ability to consistently comply with laws and policies pertaining
to the operation of vehicles.
* Ability to obtain a Notary in your local jurisdiction within the
first 90 days of employment. (Process will be sponsored by
* Ability to communicate and interact with others effectively in a
professional, courteous manner.
* Ability to work outdoors regularly.
* Ability to move in and out of vehicles regularly.
* Ability to frequently stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, and
* Ability to occasionally pull and lift up to 5 lbs.
* Ability to work overtime, evenings, weekends, and holidays as
Carvana will make any reasonable accommodations for those with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs. This
job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing
of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change at any time with or without notice.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Our team members are the key to our success, so we want you to live
your best life! That's why we offer more than 30 perks and benefits
to support your total well-being both physically and mentally as
well as financially and socially. Here are some of the amazing
programs you'll have access to:
* 100% paid medical insurance premiums.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Company contribution to your Health Savings Account (HSA).
* Telemedicine, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance.
* CarvanaFit Wellbeing Program with challenges & incentives.
* Free on-demand mental health coaching & resources.
* Carvana KEYS tuition assistance program.
* Student loan repayment assistance.
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
* Pregnancy & family formation resources.
* Paid parental leave.
* Pawternity leave + pet care savings perk.
* PTO and paid holidays + your birthday is a holiday.
* Carvana Communities to connect team members and promote diversity
* Passion Projects - company sponsorship for projects in your
* Employee auto discount - buy your next car from Carvana!
* Carvana swag store
In addition, working for Carvana is not just a job but an
opportunity to build a career through:
* Multi-year career paths and compensation reviews every 90
* Department-specific programs - Automotive Service Excellence
certification, CDL reimbursement, tool reimbursements, and
* Workday Learning modules to support your growth and
* Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your
knowledge with others across the organization.
* A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up
atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
* A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are devoted
to providing an application process and work environment conducive
to personal and professional growth, free from discrimination and
harassment. We select people based on skill, training, ability,
attitude, and character, without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender (including gender expression or
gender identity), marital status, national origin, age, mental or
physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We
expect applicants and employees to be professional and
Carvana is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified
individuals and will ensure that persons with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation.
Keywords: Carvana, Virginia Beach , Customer Advocate, Vehicle Delivery - Virginia Beach, VA, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!