Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live
entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market
leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management
Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation
Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For
additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our
guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for
service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only
for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first
priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create
ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our
commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So
join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create
Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Guest Service member will interact with customers to provide
information in response to inquiries about products and services
and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Deliver exemplary customer service to maintain customer
loyalty. Answer inbound calls to help resolve our customer concerns
through analysis to determine the most effective resolution.
- Adapt to customer needs ensuring they are understood and
appropriate action is taken to meet and exceed their expectations.
Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide
information about products or services, take, or enter orders,
cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Show CARE by participating in venue recycling efforts before,
during and after the show.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transaction, recording
details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action
- Other tasks as assigned by the Guest Services Manager
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments
for further investigation
- Assist guest with any questions or needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years in Customer Service and communications
- Strong strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting
and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your
background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to
join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment
opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by state or
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to
place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and
efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues
available, including promotion from within, employee referrals,
outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job
fairs, college recruiting and search firms.