Fleet Systems Technician
Company: Mantech International Corporation
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Basic Program Overview:
The Fleet Systems Engineering Team (FSET) supports a wide
variety of US Navy C4ISR systems with particular focus on Networks
and RF transport systems. FSET teams are assigned as part of a
deploying Strike or Amphibious Ready Group and supports embarked
staff and ship's crew in maintaining C4I mission readiness. This
support is provided both while ships are in port and while
- Provides senior level technical assistance to US Navy SATCOM,
UHF, VHF, HF, and messaging systems.
- Provides Technical Reports and working papers.
- Provides briefings to Navy leadership on C4I systems status,
failures, and coordinates with ISEA agents for resolution of system
- Attends meetings and supports staff and crew in matters
pertaining to C4I.
- Able to assist with networks integrating into transmission
- This position requires approximately 50 percent travel.
- Current Security+ Certification.
- Minimum 6 years' experience with the operation and maintenance
of Navy afloat and ashore radio systems.
- Senior level knowledge of Navy Satellite Systems.
- Must be able to work in a shipboard environment and comply with
US Navy medical requirements.
- Must have exceptional communications skills and the ability to
work with others.
Needs to have work experience on Aircraft Carrier or Large Deck
Amphibious ship in order to understand the complexity of
Other Skills Preferred:
- Knowledge and experience with large ship networks.
- BS degree
- SCI eligible
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please
contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000.
ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer -
minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to
apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job
placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our
equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not
accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees
for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if
you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx
as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please
click email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: Mantech International Corporation, Virginia Beach , Fleet Systems Technician, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!