Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location:Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Administrative Assistant- Full-time
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty healthcare
organization in the U.S. and we are looking for an experienced
Administrative Assistant to work in our Virginia Beach Clinic.
Here's what you can expect at Aveanna
Our mission: To revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is
delivered, one patient at a time.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters,
faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to
handle requests and queries from senior managers.
Here's what you'll need to work with us
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant or
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual
assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in
Here's how you'll be rewarded
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Virginia Beach , Administrative Assistant, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!