Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Crew members work in assigned areas (or stations) either
preparing food in the kitchen and/or serving customers at the front
counter through the ordering process. Crew member job duties
include but not limited to cooking food, preparing other menu items
and ingredients, operating a cash register, running the drive-thru,
cleaning the restaurant, and completing other assigned tasks.
- Perform food production duties or serve customers at the cash
register following standard operating procedures.
- Ensure operations excellence by adhering to the systems and
standards of the store.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation and ensures a clean
- Assist in the delivery and monitoring of quality products by
checking product shelf-life, product temperature, equipment
assembly, and temperature setting.
- Operate equipment following standard procedures, assists in
some preventive maintenance and repairs in the work area to ensure
continuity and efficiency of use.
- Understand, follow and practice adherence to company policies,
workplace safety standards, First In-First Out (FIFO) stock
rotation, follows and promotes Food Safety practices, cleanliness
and sanitation, and good housekeeping practices.
- Report workplace problems and concerns (i.e. damaged or spoiled
food items) to the supervisor on duty. Takes instructions and
follows identified interim, preventive, and contingent actions set
by the store management team.
- Assist in the proper receiving, handling, storage, and
preparation of food and packaging materials.
- Abide and follows all rules and regulations as set forth in the
- Experienced and/or task certified crew members may also train
or support the training of new-hire crew members i.e., IFC (task
- Assist the store management team in some restaurant
operations-related duties as necessary i.e., wastage recording,
inventory of stocks, recording of temperature readings.
Education, Training, Experience
- Minimum of two years of high school education.
- 1 year of crew member experience in a similar industry.
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications (Required Training,
License, and Certification)
- Food Safety training from an ANSI-approved food safety training
provider(as required by Federal, State, County, or City Laws and
Food Code Regulations).
- Food Handler Certification or equivalent.
Essential Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Technical Competencies
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Food Production Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Equipment Operation
- Safety in Workplace Knowledge
- Effective Communication
- Essential Traits
- Effective Communication
- Takes Initiative
- Wants Challenge
- Enlists Cooperation
- Behavioral Attributes
- Customer Focus
- Humility to Listen and Learn
- Honesty and Integrity
- Spirit of Family and Fun
- Respect for Individual
Physical and Environmental Elements
- Physical Effort/Requirements: While performing the duties of
this job, the employee will:
- Stand/walk for the majority of their scheduled work shift.
- Lift, reach, pull, push, grasp and use hands frequently.
- Bend and/or squat frequently.
- Climb, stoop, and/or kneel rarely.
- Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Need to see well enough to read POS screens, equipment
displays, labels, job aids and instruction materials.
- Need to speak and hear well enough to receive instructions and
communicate with co-workers and customers.
- Required to work irregular hours, varying work shift
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly exposed to:
- Production equipment.
- Hot and cold temperatures and a wet work area.
- Wet and slippery floors.
- Cleaning chemicals.
- Moderate noise level in the work environment.
- Tensions and pressures may arise in meeting deadlines and
This job description has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The
duties, responsibilities may differ from the job description, and
that the other duties as assigned, may be part of the job.
If the position requires a college/university degree, it must
have been issued by an educational institution accredited by the
United States Department of Education. Any degree issued by an
educational institution outside the United States must include
documentation validating the equivalency of the degree to the same
degree in the United States to be considered acceptable for this
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities may be
requested by calling the hiring location.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Jollibee, Virginia Beach , Store Crew, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!