What You'll Get to Do:
Are you passionate about making an impact on a mission critical
program? Are you experienced and have a continued interest in
collection planning? Are you a graduate from a Component Specific
SOF Qualified Course? Then CACI, Inc. has an opportunity for you to
make a difference. CACI is seeking Lessons Learned Collector /
Analysts to support our DOD customer at various locations noted
below. Be part of a dynamic team assisting the US Special
Operations Command Lessons Learned Program. Save lives, resources,
and time through aggressive global collection, analysis, outreach,
and dissemination of relevant U.S. Special Operations Forces
observations, insights, and lessons to the Special Operations
Forces (SOF) warfighter and Joint Community.
More About the Role:
* Prepare collection plans and collect data using direct methods
of interviewing and observation.
* Assist with the collection, archiving, analysis, resolution,
and dissemination of observations, insights, and lessons learned to
support the client.
* Use communications systems within a collaborative environment
to support the program through proactive lessons learned sharing,
peer review, and facilitation between operations forces
organizations and other stakeholders.
* Prepare and deliver briefings and reports to client
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Associate Degree with a minimum of 7 years of experience,
including 2 years of experience working with a Component
* Active TS Clearance
* Ability to prepare and deliver briefings to leadership.
* Ability to prepare collection plans and to collect data using
direct methods of interviewing and observation.
* Knowledge of SOF Command structure to enable targeted
dissemination of observations, insights and lessons for all
* Ability to write detailed portions of studies.
* Knowledge of Joint and SOF Doctrine and TTPs.
* 1 years' experience using classified collaborative
communications systems for example DCO
* Ability to use collaborative communications systems
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Graduate from Component specific SOF qualified course (i.e.
Special Forces Qualification Course, SEAL Qualification Training,
Ranger, Special Tactics Training, Marine Special Operations Command
Individual Training Course)
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives. * We offer
competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities. *
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation's highest priorities. * For over 55 years, the
principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the
driving force behind our success.
US-Virginia Beach-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.