Company: Specialty Underwater Services
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Complete understanding of setting up dive stations and
preforming predive and post dive checks.
- Ensuring our access and egress are secure and safe to
- Conduct job safety meetings (JSA/ HSA/ Toolbox Talks)
- Completion and processing of all employee and job related
- Tracking time and quantities on projects.
- Transporting gear, equipment, and materials to the
- Understand and work within project's detailed scope-of-work to
maintain strict compliance with contract documents, project
schedules, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Work safely during all phases of performing the job duties
required in the field.
- Ability to perform work inside areas of varying dimensions;
involving squatting and crawling for possible extended
- Reading and understanding of drawings & plans.
- Performs routine maintenance of underwater life support
- The ability to safely drive and perform safety checks on all
vehicles for which licensed.
- Project work may require out of town travel for two weeks or
- Must be able to understand and comply with company and client
- Due to the diversity of both scheduled and non-scheduled
projects, physical demands and environmental conditions vary
significantly depending on the project.
- Work outside year-round in all types of weather.
- May be exposed to varying levels of physical activities and
physical extremes such as long periods of standing, walking,
crouching, use of hands, and heavy lifting of up to 50 pounds or
- May work in environments that are extreme in nature like
environmental conditions such as heat, cold, heights, hazardous
chemicals, loud noises, dangerous equipment, long hours etc.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience
- All employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
- Must have valid driver license and working vehicle
Commercial Dive School Diploma Current ADC Dive Physical
(Physicians Signature) Current CPR/First Aid/AED (Adult), from
a certified Red Cross facility or equivalent (online certifications
are NOT accepted) Current Emergency O2 Certificate, from a
certified Red Cross facility or equivalent (online certifications
are NOT accepted)
- Must be within commuting distance of the Virginia
Beach/Chesapeake/Norfolk, VA area.
- Current TWIC Card
- Current Blood Borne Pathogen Certificate
- Current HAZWOPER, OSHA 10 Hour or OSHA 30 Hour Certificate
- Rigging Certification/Training
- Current ADC Card
Keywords: Specialty Underwater Services, Virginia Beach , Dive Superintendent, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!