SharePoint Technology Analyst - Office of Navy Research
Company: Vector Planning & Services, Inc.
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
This position will provided support for the Department of the
Navy's Human Research Protections Information Technology Management
System (DON RPITMS) for management and compliance for oversight of
ongoing human research protections activities. This position can
work remotely and/or be in the National Capitol Region (NCR).
Primary Responsibilities/Required/Desired experience
- Requires 8 years of experience developing and supporting
management information systems, and experience in the phases of
product life-cycle, to include analysis and design, coding,
testing, documentation, and configuration management
- Previous experience with department of the Navy Office of Naval
Research's (ONR) Human Research Protection Information Technology
Management Systems (HRPP) is preferred
- Specific experience with "RPITMS" OR "Research Protections
Information Technology Management System"
- Experience in the Department of the Navy user environment with
the Navy and Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) and Next Generation
- Requires experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013/2016/2019
- Experience with SharePoint Designer
- Research, troubleshoot, and fix SharePoint site issues.
- Experience working with DoD or DON systems and management is
- Experience with jQuery, JSOM, or Bootstrap is desired
- Experience with CSS/XSLT is desired
- Experience with Nintex Workflow is a plus
- Experience with Ajax or jQuery controls is a plus
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or
university in computer science, information science, information
systems management, or technology management is preferred.
- Current Secret clearance desired at time of hire and/or be able
to obtain a Secret level DoD clearance.
Keywords: Vector Planning & Services, Inc., Virginia Beach , SharePoint Technology Analyst - Office of Navy Research, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!