Company: RightPro Staffing
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Administrative Assistant - Credentialing-Claims
Virginia Beach, VA
Administrative Assistant - Credentialing-Claims Virginia
Assistant - Credentialing-Claims
- Conducts audit assignments, reviewing the efficiency and
effectiveness of departmental operations, the adequacy of internal
controls, and verifying compliance with policies and procedures,
regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Ensures all existing OHP contracts, agreements, and regulatory
requirements are correctly and effectively administered.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to a management
level(s), department, or group of professionals.
- Follows established policies and procedures and instructions in
the performance of duties, with the opportunity to use
- Performs general office duties such as DATA ENTRY or experience
with PROVIDER NETWORK, answering telephone calls and making
appointments; composing correspondence; collecting, compiling and
analyzing information and data; providing information on inquiries;
may pick up and distribute incoming mail and faxes; may fax
outgoing documents; maintains and updates office supplies and
assists in the maintenance of department files.
- May process invoices, handle confidential records and
information, and/or make travel arrangements.
- Uses discretion in making decisions regarding planning,
organizing, and scheduling work.
- Provides general typing and word processing support.
- Uses computer software such as word processing, spreadsheets,
and graphics software.
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of all subsystems and
other related software necessary to perform job duties.
- Understands the relationship between and implications of
changes across subsystems; able to develop and write technical
- Final responsibility for the configuration and maintenance of
the subsystems which includes, but is not limited to the provider
network, fees, benefits administration, and all regulatory
- Analyzes new system configurations, evaluates proposed policy
change impacts, reviews unused subsystems, and previews new system
releases to ensure operational excellence for OHP.
- Serves as a primary system expert for managers and
configuration analysts as well as regional and external
- Provides support in various clerical functions, as defined at
the time of the request.
- The ideal candidate should have a background in credentialing,
provider relations, and provider network reps or claims
- This role provides clerical and administrative support to a
- Mastery in both the behavioral health and medical book of
- Must successfully pass off on all training and testing
material, including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates mid-level configuration knowledge and
- Moderate proficiency in letter writing, Excel, downloading hold
entries and running a provider get list.
- This assignment will take place in a Sentara facility that does
not provide patient care.
Keywords: RightPro Staffing, Virginia Beach , Administrative Assistant, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!