Physical Therapist (PT) - Clinic Based-
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Aveanna Healthcare is the largest pediatric specialty healthcare
organization in the U.S. and we are looking for an experienced
Physical Therapist (PT) to provide professional,
goal-oriented Clinic Based therapy services to
pediatric clients! Here's what you can expect at Aveanna…
We CARE - About our kiddos, families and each other.
We SUPPORT - As the largest pediatric specialty organization in
the country, we have the resources to support your success in ways
other companies simply cannot. We also offer exceptional
compensation, benefits, and recognition for our amazing team of
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Evaluating, developing treatment plans, and providing ongoing
clinic-based physical therapy services for children with a wide
variety of diagnoses and needs.
- Treating a large age range of clients: we work with children
- Learning from the best! We have a staff of newer
graduates, seasoned clinicians, and everyone in between. We provide
the innovative, evidence-based therapy to our clients.
- Working with kiddos to develop the skills necessary to maximize
their individual potential, achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach
their goals to the greatest extent possible.
- Providing parents with useful strategies and techniques to
support their child’s progress towards meeting developmental
milestones in communication and behavior throughout their
- Furthering your career in a unique environment which allows
flexibility, autonomy, and professional growth.
Here's What you'll need to work with us...
- Must have a degree in Physical Therapy from an APTA approved
- Must be licensed or eligible to practice Physical Therapy in
the state of Virginia
- Must be passionate and committed to pediatric care
- Must be professional, self-motivated, energetic and
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check
- Must have current CPR certification
- Experience in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred.
Here's how you'll be rewarded…
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Mentor Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.