Company: INDUS Technology, Inc.
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job Summary: (One to 3 sentences describing the job)
The Logistician Jr./Mid will provide logistics management and
support services for Navy Enterprise Business Systems (NEBS), such
as Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Job Duties: (List core responsibilities and job duties)
- Provide logistic management and logistics support services for
Enterprise Business Systems (i.e. Navy Enterprise Resource
Planning) to include:
- Developing plans, procedures and documentation in support of
- Conducting and contributing to engineering and logistics
- Supporting Configuration Management efforts .
- Employing logistics principles in accordance with DoD, DoN and
NIWC Atlantic instructions, directives, and industry best
Mandatory Skill Requirements (must have):
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in defense lifecycle
(acquisition) logistics support of electronic systems, to include:
logistics principles, practices, and processes.
- One (1) year of experience in support of C4ISR systems.
- Demonstrated skills, to include: Analyzing Engineering/Systems
Management Data, and Developing Logistics Plans and
- NOTE: Experience may be achieved simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, possess strong analytical skills and be
- Clearly communicate ideas to others verbally and in
- Highly experienced and proficient with standard business tools
such as Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
Project) and web-enabled platforms/applications.
Desired Skill Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree and one of the following credentials: Working
towards Professional Logistics Certification or equivalent
logistics training or one additional year working in direct support
of defense lifecycle logistics
Special Considerations or Comments:
Position is contingent upon Award, Funding and Favorable
Keywords: INDUS Technology, Inc., Virginia Beach , Logistician Jr./Mid, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!