Company: Commonwealth Staffing
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Commonwealth Staffing is assisting a client of ours who is
located in Virginia Beach with their search for a Bookkeeper. This
company offers a good work/life balance and a great benefits
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the
accounting team with accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank
reconciliations, and other accounting and bookkeeping related
- Makes journal entries and performs bank and credit card
- Goes through month-end procedure checklist to assist with
month-end close process.
- Recording transactions such as income and expenses, and posting
them to various accounts
- Oversees accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Conducting daily banking activities
- Producing various financial reports
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank
- Makes corrections to accounting and financial records.
- Works heavily in QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Excel.
- 2-4+ years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of professional
- Intermediate or above Excel user
- Must have a positive attitude, be detail oriented, and be a
- Someone who can work autonomously, works with a sense of
urgency, and manages deadlines effectively
- Great benefits, including a 401k with a company match,
health/dental/vision Insurance, flexible PTO policy
- 401k profit share
- Casual dress code
Keywords: Commonwealth Staffing, Virginia Beach , Bookkeeper, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!