Company: World Fuel Services Corporation
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global
success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of
our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive
in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where
innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are
highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to
drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an
environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create
Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your
applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper
case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
World Fuel Services, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Marketing Lead - Can be located anywhere in the US!
The position reports to a Sr Marketing Manager, supporting our
World Kinect business globally, working either in one of our
regional offices (US: Miami, Kansas City, Houston, Tacoma, Virginia
Beach) or remotely.
The Marketing Manager will take responsibility for all marketing
output and activity within our Global Account and Fuel business
At World Kinect Energy Services, our marketing activity has a
sharp commercial edge - we're focussed on driving organic growth
through generating new business, retaining profitable customers and
cross-selling to exiting accounts.
We're seeking a talented and experienced generalist, strategic
marketer, who's comfortable working both upper- and mid-funnel: not
only to generate and qualify leads through marketing campaigns and
initiatives, but also working closely with sales colleagues to
manage these opportunities through to close, measuring returns at
You'll be numerate and commercially aware, ideally with
experience in working within an international business. You'll also
be an advocate of the solution selling methodology, and able to
understand and articulate how our product and service offering
solves key customer pain points.
Based in the U.S. or UK, and working within our Global Land
Marketing Team, the role will be directed by two Senior Marketing
Managers but will work cross-functionally across our matrixed
teams, with dotted lines to relevant commercial sales leads.
Strategy and planning
- Work with key commercial sales leads and our global marketing
team to define, develop and execute our annual marketing plan, to
feed our business priorities and our organic growth plans.
Campaign execution and management
- Working with internal marketing operations team, lead and
manage the delivery of targeted cross-channel campaigns to help us
generate new business, increase retention of profitable existing
customers, and cross-sell key products and services to existing
- Help define, create, execute and revise a programme of targeted
always-on digital campaigns, designed to create stickiness, inform
and educate our customer-base, and warm-up leads.
Customer Experience and Brand management
- Input into brand positioning and act as a brand champion -
helping to continually improve and refine our brand at key customer
- Actively represent the customer, helping to assess and
understand key pain points and how we can help them, as well as
support the implementation of our Branded Customer Experience
vision and plan
Customer and Market insight
- Work with our internal analytics teams to design and evolve
actionable customer segmentations, supporting a robust,
business-wide understanding of who our customers are, what we mean
to them, what they mean to us, and how to better serve them.
- Stay current with trends in-and-around our key lines of
business and market segments.
Skills and Experience
- At least 7+ years of marketing experience gained in a previous
marketing role or roles
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or a relevant business
- Good commercial acumen. Numerate, and able to manage budgets
and forecasts to appraise ROI
- Excellent communication skills, with a high standard of
English. Able to write proficiently and accurately, and present
- A proven ability to build cross-functional relationships.
Experience working in a Matrix environment strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of:
- A robust understanding of the customer buying process
- Understanding of C&I market verticals including external
and internal drivers affecting the market.
- Campaign planning, development, execution and measurement, to
achieve tangible and quantifiable commercial outcomes
- Having generated, managed, tracked and effectively handed over
MQLs, and of having worked down the funnel to help these leads
- A deep understanding of and experience in a variety of
different marketing channels: print, digital, content marketing,
direct mail, events, affiliate marketing
- Being able to articulate, craft and tailor messages to suit
- Leading design and delivery of prospect and customer engagement
materials and messaging
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, particularly with
Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and consultative
relationships with internal sales partners.
- Upholding brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and
well-thought-out external presentations.
- Familiarity with basic design principles, content writing and
editing. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (PhotoShop, InDesign
and Premiere) a plus. Knowledge of Ceros a plus.
- Language skills (any one of
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Eloqua email marketing platform
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media
- Experience executing digital PPC campaigns. Google Ad
- Experience at working in an international role highly
Keywords: World Fuel Services Corporation, Virginia Beach , Marketing Lead, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!