Education Services Facilitator (Transition Assistance & Family Employment)
Company: Zeiders Enterprises
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job Title: Education Services Facilitator
The Education Services Facilitators are non-clinical personnel
who provide classroom training, workshops and seminars by
delivering quality of life programming to service members and their
families. They also provide information and referral and one-on-one
assistance to clients across a broad spectrum of quality of life
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop training based on needs identified through program
evaluation, needs assessment feedback, and survey data
- Provide information and referral and one-on-one assistance to
clients across a broad spectrum of quality of life programs.
- Market programs
- Provide public awareness campaigns and programs offered in
support of National Child Abuse Prevention and National Domestic
Violence Awareness Months and other awareness themed months
- If responsible for family violence prevention, ensure that
family violence prevention and education programs are provided with
sufficient frequency to ensure that all of the following groups are
trained: COs, XOs, Family Advocacy Program (FAP) Command POCs,
senior enlisted personnel, Case Review Committee (CRC), Service
members, chaplains, child care and youth activities staff,
installation law enforcement, and medical staff. Ensure that FAP
awareness and prevention education briefs and workshops shall
include, at a minimum, the dynamics of child and domestic abuse,
reporting requirements, the FAP, victim sensitivity and support,
and the importance of community coordination
- Conduct education and training programs
- Train and oversee other staff members in education and training
- Ensure all information and referral and awareness and
prevention education services are entered and counted in Fleet and
Family Support Management Information System (FFSMIS)
- Ensure all prevention education services are accounted for and
entered in the automated Centralized Scheduling and Metrics system
in use by the FFSP
- Other duties as assigned
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Required Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in adult education, social science, or
related behavioral science field OR a combination of college
education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree OR four
years' equivalent experience.
- Two years' experience in training development and review,
public speaking, and group presentation and facilitation
Other Skills and Abilities
This position requires access to U.S. Government facilities and
systems. U.S. Citizenship, a valid driver's license,
transportation, and auto insurance are required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires
and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences
actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives
appropriate recognition to others.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect
and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the
value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds
a diverse workforce.
Physical Demands: Works in office areas. Sits, stands, bends,
lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. Uses
Keywords: Zeiders Enterprises, Virginia Beach , Education Services Facilitator (Transition Assistance & Family Employment), Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!