Company: Medical Careers Institute
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Overview During these unprecedented times, one thing at ECPI
University is for certain - our commitment and focus to our
students and their education. ECPI University is a growing
student-centered college which seeks hands-on sales professionals
to join our Admissions team. Our Admissions team continues to
expand to support our prospective students. If you have prior
experience in recruitment, marketing, client services or sales
consulting and consider some of your strengths to be in your
communication, relationship-building, follow- through,
accountability, change management and teamwork competencies, you
are encouraged to apply! Our Admissions Advisor opportunity will
play a key role in bringing new students into our career programs
and providing them with the opportunity to achieve their goals. You
will serve as a recruiter, advisor and guide in the journeys of our
prospective student learners. Admissions Advisors assist qualified
potential students through the admissions process in an efficient,
professional and supportive manner. Admissions Advisors set
appointments, conduct in-depth interviews and tours of the campus,
and provide accurate information regarding ECPI University programs
in order to assist potential students in identifying the ECPI
University program that will best meet their needs.
- Provide excellent customer service to potential students
through consistent and effective outreach and follow-up.
- Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed
an interest in attending the University.
- Meet with potential students to accurately explain program
offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with
the student's interests, qualifications, and career goals.
- Represent the University both on and off campus to prospective
students, parents and other individuals or organizations involved
in the college selection process.
- Attend all admissions department meetings and training
- Accurately account for all inquiries and admissions activity
associated with all inquiries; complete daily activity
- Ensure that all enrollment paperwork is completed accurately
and in a timely manner.
- Keep all required reports current and accurate, including
information stored in the University systems.
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics and comply with all ECPI
University policies and procedures, State and Federal laws and
accrediting body regulations.
- Network and build strong relationships to generate personally
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure student
- Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events
and programs for groups and individuals. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of successful experience in sales, marketing, public
relations, recruitment or other related field strongly
- 2-3 years of related experience to include appointment setting,
interviewing, relationship building, client services, commitment to
follow-up skills, coordinating programs and events, etc.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Passionate about helping others achieve their educational and
- Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to
effectively follow up and follow through.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with the
professional use of social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as
well as part of a team. ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia,
North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized
leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of
education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional
students. ECPI University offers Master's, Bachelor's, and
Associate's degrees, and certification training in Technology,
Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For
over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve
their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered
environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure
our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be
successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic,
caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in
people's lives. What does ECPI University have to offer?
- A focus on students and academic excellence
- Professional work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your
knowledge, skills and professional network
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan ECPI University is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Medical Careers Institute, Virginia Beach , Admissions Advisor, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!