Apple Support Specialist
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Ntiva is currently searching for rock stars who are motivated by
the rush of helping people and organizations achieve success with
their Apple technology. Are you a highly motivated individual with
the ability to communicate effectively with clients and
technicians? Do you possess mid-to-strong Apple IT knowledge? If
so, then this position may be an excellent opportunity for you!
Duties: Duties include, but are not limited to, working from home
to remotely support various client locations. This role is
performed by a technical professional specializing in providing
services to clients on Apple hardware and software. Activities
include operation and maintenance nearly exclusive to the macOS
operating systems. Although knowledge and experience with
iOS/iPadOS are also beneficial. You will provide support to clients
on a variety of issues. Conduct research to identify, understand,
explain and resolve technology issues. Respond to telephone calls,
email, and personnel requests for technical support - communicate
updates to users that have been or may be affected by a problem.
Document, track, and monitor the situation to ensure a timely
resolution. Follow up with users after issues have been resolved.
Initiate onboarding procedures for new users into the system.
Ensure response times are quick and effective to resolve requests
appropriately. Coordinates referrals to technical, professional, or
service personnel depending on the repair, training, service, or
software issue. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
- Serve as an Apple technical escalation point.
- Lead and implement projects from start to finish.
- Mentor field and service desk engineers.
- Provide timely, accurate, and friendly support and solutions to
our customers by solving requests submitted to our support
- Perform scheduled remote appointments to resolve issues or
configure changes to the customer's managed technology.
- Provide recommendations, advice, and guidance for our
customers' technology needs, purchases, and services.
- Audit, maintain and update our shared knowledge base and
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Client Service/People Oriented; Communication Superstar;
- High Adaptability and Attention to Detail
- Ability to review, refine and create SOPs
- Mac User creation/departures; macOS Software deployments
- Ability to identify imminent failures and escalate as
- Ability to identify misconfigured services or applications and
escalate as needed
Competencies: Troubleshooting skills. Ability to foster teamwork.
Decision-making skills. Oral and written communication skills.
Ability to identify and seek needed information and research
skills. Apple macOS and iOS/iPadOS technical expertise.
- 3+ years of Apple support experience required.
- An Associates' or Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred in
Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or
other related fields. Or six years related experience, or training
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication
- Technical certifications focused on Apple technology.
- Experience working for a managed services provider (MSP)
Apply for This Job Associated topics: assist, assistance, desktop,
information technology, information technology support, network,
pc, service, support analyst, technician iii
Keywords: Ntiva, Virginia Beach , Apple Support Specialist, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!