What You'll Get to Do:
* Collect and research of data needed for Wheelbook
* Incorporate Government comments, final quality assurance and
combine files into a final deliverable.
* Provide research and analysis, AutoCAD slides, document
conversion, and final Wheelbook for LCS 22 - 26.
More About the Role:
* Format and modify space drawings, system schematics, and
tables with current configuration space / equipment data to fit
wheel book page formats.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Knowledge of Naval Engineering
* CAD software and Drafting
* Familiarity with the AUSTAL Variant LCS
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them
to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
US-Virginia Beach-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.