Dental Assistant * $1,000 Sign-On Bonus *
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Konikoff Kids Pediatric Dentistry is currently hiring a
Pediatric Dental Assistant for our office located in the Virginia
Beach, VA 23456. This is a full-time position that will include
working 1 Saturday (1/2 day) a month. The Dental Assistant we hire
is required to have an x-ray license for the state of Virginia;
must have hands on Dental Assistant experience, or training from a
formal Dental Assistant program. We offer a competitive salary,
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room,
patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and
materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting,
seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering
instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for
dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials
on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing
radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by
fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by
maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply,
and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- X-ray license for the state of Virginia, required
- Must have experience working as a Dental Assistant, or training
from a formal Dental Assistant program
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Virginia Beach , Dental Assistant * $1,000 Sign-On Bonus *, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!