Jr. Training Support Specialist
Company: Cape Henry Associates
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cape Henry Associates
Cape Henry Associates is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned,
Small Business that specializes in providing manpower, personnel,
training, and education solutions to our Department of Defense
Our Jr. Training Support Specialist will be responsible for
analysis and report development to support training and manpower
requirements documents and provide support for large, diverse and
complex adult education and vocational training systems.
- Apply processes that involve planning, fact-finding, analyzing,
and evaluating data, reaching conclusions, preparing
recommendations, gaining acceptance, and adjudicating changes;
- Effectively interface with team members and working groups, as
well as consistent and clear collaboration with offices associated
with an assigned project;
- Implement effective communication skills. Prepare comprehensive
written reports, including recommendations, supporting analysis,
and potential impacts;
- Conduct analysis and studies of training programs to validate
impacts to the overall program;
- Prepare comprehensive written reports containing
recommendations, supporting data that justify training
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Full-time (40 hours per week). Salaried. Exempt.
Cape Henry Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected
Keywords: Cape Henry Associates, Virginia Beach , Jr. Training Support Specialist, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!