Network Administrator IV - NITE - 35986
Company: Alion Science and Technology
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for daily administration of a network/server
environment. Typically reports to manager or head of a
- Installs, configures and maintains system software.
- Monitors network performance, troubleshoots more complex issues
and deploys solutions.
- Plans and implements upgrades, patches, and installation of new
applications and equipment.
- Creates and maintains a disaster recovery, security and back up
and restore plan and policy.
- May conduct evaluation of new technologies to optimize network
efficiency and performance.
- A specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Work is highly independent.
- May assume a team lead role for the work group.
Education and Experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree. In some cases, educational
requirements may be adjusted for applicable work experience."
- Typically requires 7+ years of related experience.
- May require Network Administration certification.
Security Clearance: Secret
Keywords: Alion Science and Technology, Virginia Beach , Network Administrator IV - NITE - 35986, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!