As a Store Manager in Training you will be working closely with
a District Manager and Certified Training Manager to ensure you
learn every aspect of the business. You will assist in overseeing
the performance of an assigned store to ensure it is meeting or
exceeding customer service standards, sales plans, operating
procedures and P&L management.
This on the job training will be supplemented by e-learning and
classroom training on store operations. Upon completion of
training, you will be assigned to a Store Manager or Service
Manager position at one of our company owned retail locations.
The ideal candidates will thrive on solving complex issues,
adapt to change, know how to drive sales and motivate their team.
We are looking for associates that want to grow with the company.
National Tire and Battery (NTB) is committed to developing our
associates and promoting from within the organization.
- Develops a strong partnership with the leadership team and
- Interview and hire associates
- Execute retention tools to promote tenure
- Execute strategies to drive revenue
- Review store KPI's, P&L's and Metrics
- Community marketing
- Supervises, motivates and develops employees for
- Exercises strong, fair and consistent leadership with all
- Inform customers of vehicle inspection findings and makes
- Supervise the flow of cars within the service department
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years of store or service manager
- Proven track record of success
- Strong commitment to customer and associate satisfaction
- Business Acumen
- Proven track record of success in driving sales, retention and
- Excellent communication skills
- Interviewing experience
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends,
evenings and holidays
- Valid Driver's License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Must be 18 years or Older
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of
service to make large retail purchases through convenient payroll
- Vendor purchase discount program
- Employee automotive discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a
Drug-Free Work Environment.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America's
largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire
company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning
wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive
maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC
meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more
than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive
service centers under the brands NTB, Tire Kingdom, Big O Tires and
Midas. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada,
Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands,
TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
Nearest Major Market: Virginia Beach
Job Segment: Training, Curriculum, Medical, Marketing Manager,
Manager, Operations, Education, Healthcare, Marketing,
Apply now "