Help Desk Agent - Navy Key Management Infrastructure Help Desk
Company: CACI International Inc.
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CACI is seeking a Help Desk Agent who will support the head of a
mid-size to large KMI Training program for the CACI organization.
The Help Desk agent would support DoN KOAMs. Focus is on technical
assistance over the phone, via email, and or over message
What You'll Get to Do:
- Coordinate with Department of the Defense (DoD) COMSEC accounts
to ensure network firewalls are operational to support the KMI
Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections.
- Configure High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE) to
KMI specifications. Prepare DoD COMSEC account database for
transition to the KMI Management Client (MGC).
- Assist in completion of account inventory actions and resolving
- Monitor, track, and support COMSEC account inventory activities
IAW National Security Agency (NSA) and service level policy.
- Provide KOAM technical assistance for the installation of the
KMI MGC node and the transition of the COMSEC account data to the
- Monitor and track account installation progress and collaborate
with COMSEC account personnel to resolve any transition
- Provide customer service to US Navy, US Marine Corps, and US
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active Secret Clearance
- Associates degree in engineering, computer science, or other
related technical field. Other related technical training.
- Must have 5 years of experience in C4IRS systems
- Must have prior Key Management Infrastructure experience -
minimum 5 years
- Must have prior COMSEC experience - minimum 5 years.
- Must have some network engineering/configuration knowledge and
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and work with
customers and team members.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- KMI Operating Account Manager (KOAM) qualified
- CompTIA Network Plus
- CompTIA A+
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
US-Virginia Beach-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Virginia Beach , Help Desk Agent - Navy Key Management Infrastructure Help Desk, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!