What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineer that will
perform a variety of engineering assignments in planning and
overseeing research, development, design, and Modification of
shipboard mechanical equipment and systems and generally as a
member of a design, analysis or review team.
More About the Role:
* Design develop or review tasks in specific areas under close
* Design a portion or section of an analysis or design
* Assist in generation of specifications and engineering data
prepare reports and
* Maintain filing systems and databases as needed for tracking
* Develop, maintain and produce technical documentation and
* Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and
test procedures as they apply to Amphibious Planning Yard (APY) and
other Navy ship repair and modification work.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Naval Architecture
* 0 - 2 years' experience desired
This position description is not an active opening but is
representative of positions within CACI that are consistently
available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other
positions at CACI.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them
to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
US-Virginia Beach-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.