Subcontracts Project Specialist
Company: Mythics, Inc
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2020
# of Openings
Work Site - City
Consulting Technical Services - Program Management
Work Site - State
Security Clearance Level
Maximum Expected Travel
JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Subcontracts Project Specialist develops and negotiates
subcontracts and other agreements of high dollar value, risk, and
complexity, consistent with client requirements and procurement
policies/procedures. Creates solicitations, supports proposals,
conducts price and cost analysis, negotiates price/cost and
price/cost related terms and other subcontract or other agreement
provisions. Performs analysis of supplier proposals with respect to
T s & C s, appropriate FAR clause flow-downs, proposed price/cost,
schedule, and coordination of the technical response as it relates
to the specifications/statement of work. In coordination with other
program staff, plays a significant role in ensuring compliance with
required performance. Works under only very general direction,
independently determines and develops approaches to solutions,
handling complex assignments requiring considerable judgment and
* Work with product teams across MEG to assess and analyze
manufacturer delivered and thin prime passthrough opportunities
* Assist in bid/no bid decisions based on risk, strategic
importance, financial viability, contractual obligations, etc.
* When manufacturer delivered, or thin prime pursuit is
* Review SOW to understand delivery expectations
* Map SOW to all contractual documents and perform proper Q/A
* Ensure all contractual documents are aligned and perform proper
* Distribution agreements
* Subcontractor agreements
* Customer purchase orders
* Contact vehicle T&Cs
* Flow downs
* Develop PAs for each opportunity
* Assist in producing any Consulting specific artifacts required
for the customer proposal
* Pricing tables
* Assumption statements
* Manage the opportunities through the approval process
* Ensure package is complete prior to submission
* Provide updates on progress
* Work to overcome bottlenecks
* Work with PMO to build in appropriate amount of management time
required and develop delivery plan
* Engage with the delivery partner as needed to:
* Get clarifications
* Specific tasks
* Expense agreements
* Delivery logistics
* Expectations of MEG entity as the prime
* Negotiate pricing
* Ensure contractual alignment
* Confirm or request proper contract and legal compliance
* Handle post sales activities to include:
* Lead booking efforts to ensure complaint booking submission
* Review and approval of customer PO and T&Cs
* Ensure proper NetSuite data entry
* Lead effort to gain any required post sales approvals
* Coordinate with PMO re: delivery of management plan and PMO
* Introduce PM and transfer to delivery as needed
* Monitor health of project portfolio
* Handle ongoing activities such as:
* Report on project portfolio
* Assess areas of improvement, implement appropriate changes
* Maintain team attitude and approach in working with the product
* Train the product reps on fundamentals as needed
* Ensure proper expectations are set and met
* Complete special projects, as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* 5-7 years experience working in roles within contracts, sales
operations, and/or project management.
* Experience working in a professional services environment.
* Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and database applications, data
query tools, and MS Office applications, Excel.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
* Organized with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
* Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with
internal and external customers.
* Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and effectively under
pressure and tight deadlines.
* Critical thinker, with ability to help create solutions and
* Team player.
Why work at Mythics*
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment
that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and
accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We
demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate
Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values
are the foundation of everything we do.
* Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you
and your family
* Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529
college saving plan
* Tax-advantaged Health Savings Account and Dependent Care Flexible
Spending Account options
* Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
* Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
* Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off
parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking
* Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
* Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and
purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems
integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite
Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about
deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We
offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across
the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware,
engineered systems, and appliances. It s a focus that gives us the
critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage
you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital
status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor
determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to
compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading,
promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of
employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has
designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in
accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule.
Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application
for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact
email@example.com to arrange reasonable
accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the
Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more
information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination,
please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
NEED HELP FINDING THE RIGHT JOB*
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Mythics, Inc, Virginia Beach , Subcontracts Project Specialist, Other , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!